JOBS & OPPORTUNITIES
Join the BLENDID Team
MUSIC INDUSTRY INSIGHTS & SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
WITH BLENDID MEDIA & ARTISTS
BLENDID Media & Artists are offering paid roles on their Music Industry Insights & Skills Development programme, to individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds from the Swindon and Wiltshire areas. You may be a musician, but equal opportunity to take part will be given to those who are not. You may have some, or no experience in the music industries. The programme is designed for 18-25s who do not have a degree.
The 12 week bespoke programme offers skills training including:
* Entrepreneurial skills, identifying income opportunities, monetising and generating income streams.
* Applying for funding and grants
* PR skills, writing press releases, social media strategy & management, creating a social media plan and content creation.
* Networking skills, personal and professional development skills, confidence building, resilience.
* CV & LinkedIn profile creation, presentations and pitching skills, interview preparation.
* Supported coaching with time for reflection and personal development.
* Skills and knowledge to make decisions on what steps to take next.
Each role is freelance, providing each participant with a freelancer fee of the equivalent of £9.50 per hour (£171 per week), with a commitment of 18 hours per week, (£2052 over the 12 week programme). There may also be support with access costs (eg: excessive travel costs).
How To Apply
To apply submit a letter or video by email to: email@example.com with your reasons for applying, explaining your interest in the music industries.
On receipt of all applications by the advertised deadline, shortlisted applicants will be invited to take part in an informal telephone discussion, successful applicants will then be selected.
Deadline for applications: Saturday 26th June 2021
For successful applicants the programme will start in early July.
BOOKING AGENTS REQUIRED
BLENDID is growing, rapidly!! We are recruiting freelance booking agents to join our team.
To discuss contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
BLENDID is always interested to hear from exceptional artists interested in joining our awesome international roster.
Contact: email@example.com to discuss